Call Center RepresentativeFLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: South San Francisco
Reports to: Call Center Representative
The Call Center Representative supports Supportspace’s mission, vision and customer service philosophy. Communicates information and acts as a resource for clients, customer and partners. Primary responsibilities include: gathering necessary information from clients, customers and partners to help in providing timely and accurate communications for policy and procedure improvement. The position requires a driven candidate who is a fast learner, has excellent interpersonal abilities and attention to detail.
- Provide support by working independently to respond to phone, email and CRM customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Maintains a detailed and accurate log of interactions and customer information using department tools and procedures.
- Assists in the contributing and maintaining department knowledge base for customer and service issues.
- Monitor service chat logs to ensure service quality.
- Utilizes negotiation and conflict resolution skills to resolve customer complaints, problems, and questions amicably.
- Adheres to service level agreements and customer support procedures.
- Keeps personal skills and knowledge up to date in all technical areas and new policies and procedures.
- Participates in problem solving activities to improve quality of service.
- Communicates with all departments to resolve client questions and problems in a timely manner.
- Provides input for improvement of department policy and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to achieve and maintain a positive attitude with all internal and external customers.
- Ability and motivation to learn the SupportSpace platform from the customer and expert side.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to end users and non-technical staff in an effective and respectful manner.
- Familiarity and ability to use Microsoft Windows, Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to adapt to new environments adjusts to situations and demands while functioning effectively.
- Ability to learn various communications such as: telephone, face-to-face, mail, electronic mail and facsimile, including talking with company members located in foreign countries.
- Ability to understand computer terminology and concepts, including principles of desktop computers, software, and Internet browsers.
- Ability to carefully and patiently listen to customers and respond to customer inquiries in a professional and appropriate manner even when a customer is impatient. Follows-up with customer on a timely basis as needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills including; verbal, written and listening skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good judgment and discretion.
- Energetic, positive thinking and self-motivated.
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and non-traditional hours.
SupportSpace offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. We are committed to providing the ultimate service experience, through game-changing advancement of remote IT technical services and virtual expert networks.
If your credentials fit this position, please send your resume and contact details to: RecruitingUS@supportspace.com
To return to the Careers page, please click here